Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and policies listed below this form and let us know if you have any questions.
Discover the secret customers already know. Grand Limousine is Luxury Limousine Service at its finest.
• Deposits and payments are NON REFUNDABLE. Depositor the vehicle minimum, whichever is greater, is required at the time of reservation, no exceptions.
• All reservations of 5 or more passenger units are 6 hour minimum on weekends. All rates are 4-hour minimum.
• There is a 6 Hour Minimum Rental for all Wedding Ceremony vehicles Hourly rates may vary during special events, peak-times, holidays and prom events.
• All rates are subject to change without notice. Before reservation request approval, we would require a detailed address for stops not to include rest stops.
• Two stops are at no additional charge $50.00 per additional stop. Grand Limousine request that is not previously billed as Grand Limousine orders are $2.84 per mile additional plus a twenty percent gratuity.
• Vehicle idle charge while occupied after ten minutes or runtime is $85.00 per hour non-prorated additional. All reservations rates are subject to availability.
• All reservations are made in advance, the full amount is due at booking.
• If the full balance is not paid prior to service, we reserve the right to cancel this agreement with no refund of any payments previously made.
• All pickups and drop-offs between the hours of 12 AM – 7 AM will be charged $175.00 shift differential.
• Overtime pay will apply after the first 10 minutes of prearranged time in hour-increments at a premium hourly rates plus normal charges; SUBJECT TO CONTINUED VEHICLE AVAILABILITY.
• Price listed is an ESTIMATE based only on services listed and estimated time frames. Additional wait time stops, or other services will result in additional charges calculated at the end of the trip.
In the event that any suit or action is instituted under or in relation to this Agreement, or any order placed with Grand Limousine including without limitation to enforce any provision in this Agreement, the prevailing party in such dispute shall be entitled to recover from the losing party prejudgment interest, all legal and court-related costs, reasonable attorney fees, costs and expenses of enforcing any right of such prevailing party under or with respect to this Agreement, including without limitation, such reasonable fees and expenses of attorneys and accountants, which shall include, without limitation, all fees, costs and expenses of appeals. Additional actions may include but not limited to Georgia Code 16-8-5 Theft of Services.
Deposits and payments are NON REFUNDABLE (This includes broken engagements, postponements, cancellations, significant time changes affecting other clients’ trips, vehicle upgrades or downgrades, etc.). There will be no refunds any exceptions for any unused time.
Chаngеѕ tо Terms
Grand Limousine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which https://www.grandlimousine.com and its related companies and all services offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions.
Grand Limousine encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
• The Company and the customer hereto acknowledge and agree that the sums payable under the subsection above shall constitute liquidated damages and not penalties and are in addition to all other rights of the Investor, including the right to call a default. The parties further acknowledge that (i) the amount of loss or damages likely to be incurred is incapable or is difficult to precisely estimate, (ii) the amounts specified in such subsections bear a reasonable relationship to, and are not plainly or grossly disproportionate to, the probable loss likely to be incurred in connection with any failure by the Company to obtain or maintain the effectiveness of a Registration Statement, (iii) one of the reasons for the Company and the Investor reaching an agreement as to such amounts was the uncertainty and cost of litigation regarding the question of actual damages, and (iv) the Company and the Investor are sophisticated business parties and have been represented by sophisticated and able legal counsel and negotiated this Agreement at arm’s length.